Tuto maturitní otázku z anglického jazyka na téma The Czech Republic nám zaslala Natálie. Více maturitních otázek z anglického jazyka najdete na našem webu Anglictina-maturita.cz, například [zde].
The Czech Republic, Prague, UNESCO
- 4 neighbours (Germany, Poland,Slovakia,Austria)
- 10 million people
- Capital city – Prague
- Popular tourist destination
- Favourite drink – beer
- Favourite food – guláš, knedlo vepřo zelo, svíčková (tenderloin)
- Favourite sport – hockey
- 3 regions- Bohemia, Moravia, Silesia
- Major cities- Brno, Plzeň, české budějovice, ostrava, karlovy vary
- 2 UNESCO sites – Český Krumlov, Kutná hora
- Rivers- Vltava, Elbe, Moravia
- Mountains- The Šumava rangers, The cz forest, The snow mountains 1602m
- Popular places- Prague castle, Charles bridge, The astrological clock, The Old town square
The Czech Republic is located in the middle of Europe. It is has four neighbour states. Germany is to the west, Poland is to the north, Slovakia is to the east and Austria is to the south. The local currency is the Czech Crown. The population of the Czech republic is 10 million. The capital city is Prague (Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic.) Prague has 1 million inhabitans. It is a popular tourist destination. Prague is known as “the Golden City” and “the City of a Hundred Spiers ”because of its rich architecture. Some popular places in Prague are Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Astrological Clock, and the Old Town Square. Favourite drink in the Czech Republic is beer and favourite food is goulash, tenderloin, dupling,pork with cabbage. Czech republic has also favourite sport. it´s hockey.
The Czech republic is divided into three cultural regions: Bohemia (in the west), Moravia (in the east) and Silesia. Major cities of the Czech Republic are Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen, České Budějovice and Karlovy Vary. The longest river of the Czech republic is Vltava, the second is Moravia.
UNESCO SIGHTS/LANDMARKS (památky)
- The Historical Centre of Prague: its´ the best Czech destination.
- The Historical Centre of Český Krumlov:
Další podobné články na webu: